The Self-Inspection Series
This is a detailed guide in self-inspecting the Cargo Control Room.
This is part two of a three-part series covering the entire Cargo Control Room. Here, we will inspect the following subtopics.It does not cover details of Cargo Control Room documentation.
- Cargo plan
- Secondary Venting Requirements
- P’Room emergency Bilge Suction
- Ship Shore Safety Checklist
- Other Checks in CCR
We will issue a certificate at the end of this course.
This is a testimonial to prove that you have been through our curriculum and are an expert on the topic now.
At the end of this course, you will be able to carry out a thorough self-inspection of the subtopics mentioned above& keep it compliant and ready for any third party inspection.
In addition, with our technique, you will be able to complete every subsequent inspection in a shorter time and much more thoroughly.
Ship types: Oil Tankers.
Vessels preparing for a third-party inspection.
- Chief Officer
- Junior officer preparing for promotion
- Masters taking a round of the Cargo Control Room.
- Auditors & Inspectors about to inspect the Cargo Control Room.
Will have access to years of research combined!