The Self-Inspection Series
This course guides you to carry out:-
- The pre-arrival checks
This is part sixteen of a sixteen-part series covering the entire LSA FFA (Non-Tankers). Here, we will inspect the following subtopics. It does not cover any documentation aspect.
- Pre-arrival checks in preparation for Port.
We will issue a certificate at the end of this course.
This is a testimonial to prove that you have been through our curriculum and are an expert on the topic now.
At the end of this course, you will be able to carry out a thorough self-inspection of the subtopics mentioned above & keep it compliant and ready for any third party inspection.
In addition, with our technique, you will be able to complete every subsequent inspection in a shorter time and much more thoroughly.
Ship types: Non-Tankers.
Vessels preparing for a third-party inspection.
- Chief Officer, Third Officer, Officer(s) in charge of LSA FFA.
- Junior officer preparing for promotion to the rank of Chief Officer.
- Masters taking a round of the LSA & FFA.
- Auditors & Inspectors about to inspect the LSA & FFA.
Will have access to years of research combined!